26.3.12

Monday - 3/26/12 - An Almost Normal Day!

Monday - 3/26/12

I don't like doing my weekly reports on Monday morning.  It makes the morning easier if I've done them on Sunday.  A lot was going on this weekend, though.  I understand why I didn't do the reports early.  I'm glad I have the truck and can take the extra time to do them!

I used to drag so much stuff down to Costa Mesa with me when I went for work.  I seem to be falling into that old routine.  I've just put my laptop into the truck, along with library books to return and some work for Jamboree.  It's a lot to bring with me, but there's room for it and Mondays are the days when I have extra time between yoga and work.  If I can get some things done during that time, it would be great!

All the recycling is still in the truck cab too.  It's looking really full!  I had to squish my laptop and backpack bags in!

With packing everything into the truck I'm leaving later than I wanted to, but still in my "good" time range.

I'm at the Yoga Center right at 7am, right when I wanted to arrive!  Maybe I'm learning how to do schedules better!

After class, I went to my chiropractor appointment, then came back.  This time I brought my laptop in with me.  My plan is to man the Yoga Center desk and work on audio editing until it's time to go to Avalon.  I often used do this on Mondays.  It's giving me a warm, fuzzy glow to know I'm doing it again.  It's comfortable.

I make tea and start to unpack my laptop.  I can't find my power cord anywhere!  I must have forgotten to pack it!  I go out to the truck and search the other bags I brought, but no luck.  My laptop won't run long on battery power!  I won't be able to use it today.  How frustrating!  I decide to stay and hang out at the Yoga Center anyway.  I've missed doing that.  I'll leave early and do the recycling right before work.

Ak! How did it get to be that time?!  I need to leave!  It's time to go to Avalon!  No recycling today!

I had this whole list of things I wanted to get done at Avalon and I've done them all.  It's an hour after my quitting time though.  I'm just leaving.  This is my habit from before this year.  I'm happy I got things done, but I wonder why it's so easy to stay late.  I need to drop the deposit off at the bank and then home!

I was going to go to Frys to pick up parts for Prakriti's computer, but I'm tired and I don't like the Fountain Valley Frys.  I've decided to wait and stop at the Anaheim Hills Frys tomorrow.  It'll give me less time to work on the computer.  I don't know how much I would have worked on it tonight anyway, I want to go home and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment