13.3.12

Recuperation - 3/13/12

Tuesday - 3/13/12

It's evening.  I don't know what happened!  I had this long list of things I wanted to do, and haven't done any of it.  I didn't even do the laundry.  I took a really long nap and otherwise, mainly played games on the computer.  I guess I needed time to just be and not do.

I definitely needed time away from riding the bus. I know over-all I'm having fun with it, but it's been traumatic lately and I'm really, really glad to have had today at home.

I've already checked out the bus route for tomorrow.  It will be the first Wednesday in awhile that I don't need to return the truck on my way to work.  I get to ride a connector bus from the stop near my place to the 460.  That's the difference between leaving early in the morning and leaving at 11 am.  At first, Google maps didn't tell me about it, but I kept thinking I ought to be able to take one.  I had to tweak the times a little to have it pull up that route for me.

Now, I'm printing out it's schedule.  That way I can always check to see if I could use it.  It's a trade-off.  If I can use it, I end up spending an extra $1.50 to go a mile's distance, which seems silly, but it's nice to have that choice and it's nice to have the break.


No comments:

Post a Comment