4.3.12

Giving A Talk - 3/4/12

Sunday - 3/4/12

I'm giving a talk tonight at the Yoga Center, the third in my series.

I'm spending most of the day focusing on that.
It's been good for me, helping me to get re-centered, reminding me that I have to keep focus on the things I want to accomplish (like becoming financially free) and that I need to do it all in joy.  The universe pays attention to emotions.  Joy attracts.  Even if it didn't though, why be in anything but joy?  Life is good!

The talk went well.  Once again it's a real blessing to have Charles' truck.  Not having to think about how to get from one place to another is a great thing!

I'm stopping at Mother's Market and picking up the "heavier" groceries that I avoid when I'm traveling by bus.  I don't feel like doing it, but now is when I have the truck.  So, now is when it needs to happen.

Next stop will be my work.  I took some things down with me for later this week and want to leave them in my office, along with some bottles of water I got from Mother's.

Wow!  I must have been really energized for the talk.  It's 1am and I'm not tired yet.  I should have taken some melatonin and gone to bed ages ago, but I didn't think about it then.  Now it's too late since I get up in just a couple of hours.  I'm going to lay down and see if I can get some sleep anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment