1.3.12

No Recall - 2/28/12

Tuesday - 2/28/12

Today is my day at home.  I feel like I want / need a "day off!"

However, I need to spend today trying to catch up on things that I've let slide.
At least this time I didn't try to schedule anything else for today.  I don't have to go anywhere.  So, it will be a day at home!

I'm going to have to get better organized so that I can keep doing the bus thing.  Being away from home more has had it's impact on the things I normally do at home:  selling on eBay, doing some things for the job here, and  keeping the place clean and organized (OK, I'll be truthful and say that the last two have always been challenges for me, but the challenge certainly is a bit tougher with being gone so much.  It seems like I come home, mess the place up, sleep, mess the place up some more and then leave.

I emailed the freecycle member on Sunday, asking her to look into the possibility of a recall on my car transmission.  I haven't heard back from her.  I bet my email got lost in all of the other emails from freecycle.  I'm searching the web now to see if I can find out anything about a recall.

I found out that Acura has a web site.  I didn't remember it, but apparently I've seen it before because I had an id set up there already (isn't it funny when that happens?!)  They let me put the vin number in to search for any recalls.  There was one, for something else, but it says that has been fixed on my car.  So, no transmission recall.  I know I said I wasn't going to get my hopes up, but it's very disappointing.  That would have been such a great help.  Oh well, the best I can do is to keep going forward and working on being financially free!


No comments:

Post a Comment