16.2.12

A "Free" Day! - 2/15/12

Wednesday 2/15/12

Hah Hah!  I don't have to leave for work until a little after 1pm because I have Tracye's commuter car today.  It feels so decadent!  Plus, it's supposed to rain today, when I have the car, and be clear tomorrow for my bus ride home from Tracye's.  I'm thrilled with the timing!   No waiting for the bus in the rain!

It feels like I'm not getting anything done while I'm home though.  I think it may be because I haven't been home much.  A part of me just wants to relax when I'm here, since I'm not here often.

Driving Tracye's little car going to her place from my work.  I'll spend the night and then babysit in the morning.  It feels like some huge honor to have the car to drive.  After this year I hope I don't get into a rut again, feeling like it is just normal to have a car to drive.  I hope I always realize that it is something special.



No comments:

Post a Comment