20.2.12

Explaining To People - 2/18/2012

Saturday - 2/18/2012

I seem to be having problems explaining this "quest" to some people.
I had to call one of the people I work with from the Yoga Center.  She was trying to "remind" me that I should go to the Sunday morning celebrations.

I love attending Sunday morning celebration at the Yoga Center, but with also going to Sunday night class, it's just too much for me.  I didn't do that back when I was driving my car, and now that I'm doing public transport, it's definitely too much!

It's funny.  Everyone else has been impressed that I make it to all of the classes I teach, as well as having made it to all of the special classes that we had this last month.  I guess Prakriti is here to keep me from getting a bloated ego.  (giggle!)

I was pretty sure she didn't know about me doing this year without my car.  So, I told her about it and pointed out that it's a 3 hour trip each way to the Yoga Center and that is a lot of time, especially if you are going to be there twice in one day.  I just wanted her to back off a little on the pressure.

After I told her, she kept going on about how horrible it was and how sorry she was for me.  I don't like that at all!  In fact, that's why I hadn't told her in the first place.  I thought she might have a reaction like that.

This isn't horrible.  It is wonderful!  It is a blessing!  I'm so thrilled that I have the chance to work on being financially free!  I love doing this!

I told her that too.  She went on about how I have "such a great attitude."  I don't think I have a "great attitude" as that sounds like something you'd force or have to create.  This really is a blessing and I am enjoying it.  I don't have to create that, it just is!

No comments:

Post a Comment