21.5.12

Monday - 5/21/12

Monday - 5/21/12

Drove the truck.
Brought my laptop.

No one stayed for meditation.  :-(

Went to the Chiropractor

Drove around because it might be my last drive around for awhile.
Went to Salvation army looking for a toaster oven, bought a crystal pitcher to use as a vase

Went to Ace hardware looking at storage bins and toaster ovens.

Went to 2nd ace hardware

Went to Goodwill - they had a monitor - didn't get it
         They had 4 toaster ovens!  Spent a long time deciding between 2.
         Bought toaster oven for $10

Don't need to go to wal-mart any more.

Decided I would still go to Mother's Market in Huntington beach.

There was a homeless girl there.
bought her water.
Gave her $2.
She said she needed $3 for the bus.

She borrowed my phone and called two different people trying to find out news about her Man.  The messages she left were "I'm still behind X building, where he left me."

I decided to drive her to Costa Mesa to soup kitchen.  She said she couldn't go without her Dad (who was in back) and her Mom was wandering around somewhere on crutches.

Finally left.
Went to Lowes.
They had good looking cheap storage containers, but I think they are too tall for my shelves.  I have to pass.
Was going to get miniature roses for $2 each.
Found the sale section and bought 4 rose buses from there.

Worked at Avalon

Asked Scott if we could meet a little later.

Went shopping at Mother's market in Tustin.
They had canned tomatoes on sale.  They had coupons on the cans.
I was taking the coupons off the cans as I put them in my grocery basket.
One of their store workers saw me, came by and accused me of stealing the coupons.
That was really frustrating.
I wonder if I should have asked to talk to her supervisor, but she might have had a hard day too.

Home just in time!
Don't even unload, just grabbed the groceries that need refrigerated

Scott and I worked on a jigsaw puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment