12.5.12

5/12/12 - Saturday

5/12/12 - Saturday

Showing the Norwalk apartment
I found the perfect tenants for it. I like them a lot.
They sat and filled out the applications right there!

Still showing the apartment, just in case.

Ran credit and did checks, called them to tell them they can have the apartment.
They're excited and want to move in tomorrow.
I tell them we can meet at 7pm (I figure I'll be able to be back by then) and sign the lease paperwork.

I need to leave soon and haven't eaten.  I check the fridge.
There are the left-overs from last night.  I stand in the kitchen and eat quickly, then leave, taking the left-over bread with me to eat while waiting for the bus.

Took bus to Prakriti's.

Prakriti was horrified that I took the bus and scooter to her place.  I can't seem to convince her that I like doing it.

I installed a new foot pedal for her computer.  She does transcribing and it works better with a foot pedal.

The CD set I created for her is in a format the free version of the transcription program can't use.  I need to go back home and write out a different disc.

Prakriti drives me home and waits for me outside.

I print out the lease paperwork for tonight while I'm waiting for the CD to finish writing.

We're going through all the transcription things slowly.

The new tenants call me to ask a question.  They want to rent one of the garages and want to make sure that can be available for tomorrow too.  I tell them I can't have it for them tonight, but I'll have it ready for them for tomorrow morning.

I ask if we can push the meeting time back by a 1/2 hour.  I want to make sure I can get there in time.

When Prakriti drives me home she asks me if I was planning on going to Sunday morning celebration tomorrow and if I want her to drive me.  I'd originally planned on going and then changed my plans because I needed to stay home to rent the vacant apartment.  Now that I've got tenants for it, I guess I could go.  If the universe offers you a ride, I think you should take it.  I say "yes" and we start planning what time she should get to my place to make sure we are there in time.



No comments:

Post a Comment