1.5.12

5/1/12 - part 2

5/1/12 - part 2

The rain changes my daytime plans a little bit. We won't walk Christina to school and the special time Logan and I will spend today while Christina is in dance class is going to have to be indoors, rather than outdoors.

I'm not looking forward to the trip home. I don't have any rain gear with me. No boots, no rain coat, no umbrella. If it's still raining this evening, the trip could be uncomfortable. From the last time I know if Christian comes home early and I leave by 5:29, I can catch a bus series that will get me into Norwalk early enough that I can catch the 128 and ride the last bit of distance home, rather than scooter. I think that could be a real blessing today.

Christian's home. It's 5:30. I could leave right now and I might make the bus. It would be too abrupt though. I'll wait. I proved last time that I might be able to make it using the next number 54 bus. It's a maybe though. Everyone is going to go walk the dog. I'm going to go out with them and say goodbye outside. It's getting later as dog collars are getting put on. I hope I'm not late! Yet I know even if I am late it will be OK. I'll just take a later bus and not get to catch the 128. It's not that big of a deal. It's not even raining here right now. (yay!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment