8.5.12

5/8/12 - Tuesday

5/8/12 - Tuesday

Jury duty
Was going to take the bus - messed up the time!  It's time for me to be there!
Drove the truck - thank goodness I had it!

They wouldn't let me in with the glass water bottle and nail file (that I didn't even remember I had)!

Told them I had filled out form to say I couldn't do it, I don't make money if I don't work, but today is my day off so if they can take me today, I'd love to do it.

The guy said today is a very good day to do jury duty.

I didn't understand that, but re-emphasized that I'm free today and would love to do my jury duty today.

They had us watch a film and then let us go!

I went to wal-mart looking at toaster ovens and storage containers.
Found some containers the right size for the creamer and sugar bowl!

They have a toaster oven for $21.  I'm thinking about it.  I decide not to buy it right now though.

Bought a few groceries at Trader Joe's.

Should call Prakriti now and go over, but the files aren't ready and I'm tired.
Take a nap.

Worked the whole afternoon creating the files for Prakriti.  It took forever!
Finally done!

Prakriti just called me.  She's tired now and says we should put it off till Saturday.  That's good.  I think that will be better for me, even though i won't have the truck.

I work on editing photos of the china.

No comments:

Post a Comment