25.4.12

Wednesday - 4/25/12

wednesday 4/25/12

Woke up at 3 in the morning sure that I had missed a bus or a class or something.  I was so panicked it took me awhile before I could realize that I had Tracye's car for the night, and even longer before I realized it was Wednesday and I don't need to be anywhere until 2 in the afternoon.  Couldn't get back to sleep.

Things seemed easier to do today though, maybe because of having had more sleep, maybe something mental or planetary released.

I even posted a couple of things up on Ebay!

I did the layout for my vacant unit, etc..

Packed for the sleepover tonight.  I feel like I'm always packing!

It feels strange that I have a bus pass and haven't used it for a week!

I'm not sure what to do about the rain expected tomorrow.  I have most of my rain stuff pre-staged at Avalon for the retreat and I don't want to take it out.  Maybe I'll just take a rain jacket and hope it isn't raining when I go to go home

I made deposits to my bank, US bank and union bank.

Worked at Avalon - couches here

Drove to Tracye's - may get to see the whole movie with the kids!
Putting Gas in car!




No comments:

Post a Comment