6.4.12

Friday - 4/6/12

Friday - 4/6/12

First morning leaving early morning in awhile.  Exhausted.  Didn't sleep much last night.
I think I'm on time, but am ok if not...  more relaxed.
Bus got there right after I did!

43 bus pulled up right after 460 left!

55 has perky female bus driver.  She wished me a great good morning and a happy Easter then when I got off the bus

Don't want to do bank deposit - just want to go into the warmth, but I need to do it, and  the scooter ride to the Yoga Center from there is enjoyable.

On way from the Yoga Center.  I hadn't even thought to check bus schedule, the bus passed me right before one stop so I got on.
The guy on the bus who asked me if I really ride that thing (meaning my scooter), than gave a "I knew it laugh"

Grocery shopping at Mother's Market

I haven't been looking forward to Friday night bus ride home.  Mary asked if I wanted to do something.  I said only if you take me home and only if it's food.  She agreed.

She picked me up at Avalon.  We picked an Indian restaurant Bukhara from the Entertainment book.

No comments:

Post a Comment