9.4.12

Stayed Late At Work - 4/9/12

Monday Evening - 4/9/12

I've got an apartment to rent here and people aren't coming to see it.  I think Easter weekend got to people.  A potential tenant had an appointment at 5:30, but she hasn't shown up yet.

One of our past tenants, Patrick, walks in.  He says he needs a place for awhile.  That's great!  He was a good tenant!  I show him the place, go over the changes in policy, and sign a lease with him.  It all takes awhile though.  Even with putting some things off until later, I'm leaving for the bus stop at the time the bus normally comes.  I hope the bus is running late today!

When I get to the bus stop, there is only one person here waiting.  That means the bus has already come.  I check with Google Maps, trying to figure out what to do now.  It says to take a whole different route.  I can't believe that.  It normally just tells me to wait for the next bus.  I check the other version of Google maps.  It tells me the same thing.  The new bus stop that I need is somewhere close by, I take off to try and find it.  Across the street, I check the number on this bus stop, this isn't it.  I check Google Maps again, trying to figure out where the bus stop is.  Now, google maps is telling me to go back to the original route!  I decide to do that and head back to the original bus stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment