24.4.12

Tuesday - 4/24/12

Tuesday - 4/24/12

Put gas in Tracye's car
Dropped things off at Avalon so I could have them for the yoga retreat this weekend, without having to take them on a bus.

Arrived at Tracye's 5 minutes late

Took Christina to Dance class - teacher was injured - class canceled - took the kids and Christina's friend over to the Library until the other Mother came.

How funny!  Tracye says she'll loan me her car tonight to bring back Wed night for our sleep over!  I didn't have to drive to Avalon this morning!  Oh well!  At least it's all done!

Tracye came back around noon.

I went over to my favorite goodwill store.  Didn't find anything, that was disappointing.  Not sure I should find anything with tons of stuff sitting in my home and garage to sell.  So, it's probably better this way.

Went to Mother's market.  I'm shocked at how much I spent!

Went to Trader Joe's.  They were out of organic potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment