9.4.12

Good Morning! - 4/9/12

Monday Morning - 4/9/12

 Last night I'd set my alarm to a little bit later than normal; 3:30am instead of 3:15am.  Three thirty is still very early in the morning.  I'm laying here in bed, trying to convince myself to get up, and at the same time, trying to grab a few extra moments of warm comfort in bed.

It's now 3:45.  I'm finally getting up!  At least I prepared some last night.  I don't have as much to do this morning as on a normal Monday.

I feel good about this morning.  I'm not rushing, and I'm making sure that I stay focused and moving.  My reports have been sent off, the last deposit gathered and prepared, my eBay sales were packed up and put into the mail box yesterday,  I've put the DVDs to return to the library into my backpack.  It's time to leave!  I think I'm running a little bit late.  I was going to cut some bread and take it along for lunch, I decide not to. I'm putting on my new shoes too.  I hope they don't bother my legs.  They give me a little more reach.  I go faster on the scooter when I'm wearing them.  Hopefully that will help.

It's nice going to the bus stop in the early morning.  Everything's quiet.  I wonder if I'm on time?  I'm about 1/2 block away from the stop when I see a person walking across the street to it.  I must be on time!   I push myself to get to the stop before the bus does!

It's funny!  She wasn't going to the bus stop.  She walked past it!  The 460 going the other direction just stopped across the street.  I still might be on time!  I fold my scooter up and stay standing, watching down the street.  Yep! There it is!  It's still blocks away.  I made it on time!

 On the bus, I go farther back than normal.  I sit at the first set of seats that are raised.  My seat mate is dozing with his head against the window.  Most of the people on the bus are quiet and dozing.  In the front, on the cross ways seats there are two people having an animated conversation in sign language.  I'm enjoying watching them.  I don't know sign language, what's fun is their very expressive faces. She, especially has a wonderful, happy glow around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment