19.4.12

Thursday - 4/19/12 - Got a Parking Ticket!

Thursday - 4/19/12

Getting up at 4:30 to leave by 5:30 seems easy now, where it used to be the earliest wake up time.
Bringing the rest of the laundry (2 loads)

Feels like I'm missing something.  Not bringing backpack.
I've gone over the things I need for tonight twice (suit, clothes, etc)

Made the kids to go a store in downtown orange I like - bought dried beans (heavy stuff) and raisins for us.  They liked helping scoop the food out of the bins.

Went next door to the gluten free market was hoping they'd have the vegan jello, but they didn't.

Fed the ducks with the kids

After Tracye got home I changed, left, put gas in the truck, went to trader joe's for some food - bought too much!  3 items!  ouch!

THEN, I noticed the parking ticket!
double ouch!

Glad I left the GPS in Charles' truck!

The event is at Creiver Auto museum.
I've wanted to go there.
It's underway when I get there.

I love the cars!  I wish they were more visible!  I'm going to have to visit some other time!
The event is for South Coast Repertory Theater.

Great music!  Enjoyed the evening!
Got to take a flower centerpiece and bundle of balloons home
Couldn't have done that from a bus.

Got out of there at 11pm

What am I going to do with balloons?
Why did I take them?
Love them though!

It isn't much farther to stop at my daughter's on the way home.  Stopped there and tied the balloons outside. They will know who they were from.

Sat down to finish my dinner and watch beakman's world, fell asleep on the couch



No comments:

Post a Comment