18.4.12

Wednesday - 4/18/12

Wednesday - 4/18/12

Not feeling good
Not sure if I'm able to borrow the truck or not, or when
Can't call Charles this early.
Took temp 99.8
Laid down for a bit
Thinking about canceling work.
Realized a couch is being delivered today so I can't cancel.

Called Charles - he said I could pick it up today, my choice of before or after work
I can't think.  Can't figure it out.
I tell him I'll call him back later and let him know.
I go back to sleep.
Wake up, I think I can sleep a little bit longer if I borrow the truck.  Decide to borrow it before work.
Go to sleep.
Wake up.  Have to get moving.
Check Google Maps.
It says I have to leave soon if I want to get there in time to see people before leaving.
Try Metro.net, but unsure enough about the bus stops that don't want to chance their routes, and doesn't buy me that much, in fact extra time may be the time to the bus, that site doesn't take that into consideration.

Take 128 a different way.
ask the bus driver to tell me when the exit is, he gave me a map.
The map says it's right after the 605.  Soon after the 605 I pull the stop cord, but that isn't the right stop.
It's almost a mile down!
It's easy from here.  I didn't know the long beach 91, 92, and 93 all come out to here!

Get to Charles', end up asking to lay down for 20 minutes before I go.

Work - internet guy here again
   no couch!

Home - so glad to not have to ride the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment