27.10.12

Saturday - 10/27/12 - yoga retreat

Saturday - 10/27/12

I woke up at 2 this morning. I probably should have stayed up. Instead I reset my alarm for 4:20 instead of the 3:30 I'd had it set for and went back to sleep.

I fell asleep last night soon after I got home. I didn't finish packing. I'm doing that now. It's always funny to me that I seem to pack about the same amount of things for a 2 day retreat as a 10 day. I know it's because of the pillow and bedding and such. It's still funny though.

The new gate remotes I ordered came yesterday. I need to set one and leave it for the new tenants. I also need to clear some things out of their back yard. I wish I'd done some of this last night. I know I was really tired though.

I'm done and still on time. Yay! A t-shirt sold on eBay last night. I'd like to get that packed and out to the mail before I leave. So far everything I've shipped out this month has been shipped within a day. I'm hoping this will get me back my "top rated" seller status with eBay. I still don't think it's fair they took it away because I didn't ship quickly while I was on vacation, since I had my ads marked that I was on vacation. Now though I'm just in damage control. They average the last 3 months together to come up with the status. My vacation will be included in the next two status summaries. So every item counts.

I'm on my way to the garage to get the t-shirt. The outside lights are off. They shouldn't be. It's still dark. I go back into my apartment, get the keys to the work room and check the timers. The one was set wrong. Ok. Now we have lights.

I almost forgot my coat! It will be cold at night at the retreat on palomar. I'm frustrated. I'm running really late. I grab my suitcase and the remote for the garage. I'll drive down to the garage and get my coat and then head off.

I thought I might still make it on time, even with leaving later than I wanted. I think that wasn't possible I left too late I'm going past road work now. I'm definitely going to be late

I'm finally at Mary's. I'm 15 minutes late. She's waiting outside. I'm glad I got everything done that I did, but I feel horrible for being late. She takes over he driving and we head off for the retreat.

We stopped for coffee (for Mary) and gas and still made it to the retreat site in plenty of time. Thank goodness the traffic was light all the way! I'm so glad I didn't cause us to be late! Now to enjoy palomar mountain and a wonderful yoga retreat!


No comments:

Post a Comment