17.10.12

Wednesday - 10/17/12 - Using Tracye's Car

Wednesday - 10/17/12

It's a good thing I have Tracye's car today!  I would have been late to work otherwise.  I didn't notice the time until now!

I left for work early so I could make the bank deposits on the way.  I'm going to stop at Trader Joe's and pick up something for lunch too.  I missed eating at home and am starving all of a sudden!  I'm so grateful to have the car to make all of that possible!

I just found out one of my tenants moved out last week and never let me know!  How frustrating!  She thinks she's going to get all of her deposit back too!  Rule number 1, if you want all of your deposit back, make sure your apartment manager knows ahead of time when you plan to move out and that you did actually move out!

I've been telling people I didn't have any vacancies!  I've got several units here coming available all of a sudden.  The gentleman in unit 4 is going to counseling and getting back together with his wife.  I think that's awesome.  I remember when he first came here he poo-pooed the idea of counseling.  I'm glad he decided to give it a try even if it means I lose good tenant.  Then, I've got two other units coming open at the end of the month.  I'm going to have my work cut out for me to try and get everything rented to good people fast enough to get my bonuses for both this month and next!  It's Halloween season too.  A lot of people don't look right around Halloween.  Somehow, it will happen.  All the units will get re-rented to nice people.  Things will go on.

Wow!  I just dropped library books off, went to the spa, picked up the caribeener watch I accidentally left there yesterday, did grocery shopping at Mother's Market, stopped at Stater Bros for bread machine yeast and still got home at 8pm.  That's 1/2 hour to an hour before I would have if I'd taken the bus!   That's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment