23.10.12

Tuesday - 10/23/12 - Sleep Over At Tracye's

Tuesday - 10/23/12

Greg got ahold of me. He needs money and is thinking of selling the Meissen china I have listed for him for cheaper. He's even thinking of selling it to replacements.com he says he thinks they offered him $750. That's almost nothing. He want my opinion on if he could drop the eBay price and have it sell. I think it will sell on eBay at the price it's at. It's a beautiful set. eBay is so random though. I can't tell when something like that will sell. I'm thinking of making him an offer for the china. It is a beautiful set and I do believe it will sell. I just have no clue of when. If I do buy it from him, that would be the end of my plan to buy a computer during the black Friday or Christmas sales. I have to think carefully about this.
Having not-together day.
Kind of grumpy.

Going to Tracye's later today.

460 was crowded and grouchy

On the 29 a guy made me a rose!

On the 54 there was a lady greeting everyone

Christina let me pick the movie.  I picked The Princess and the Frog because I hadn't watched that one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment