26.10.12

Friday - 10/26/12

Friday - 10/26/12

I'm awake. The alarm won't go off for a few minutes yet. This never happens. Hopefully it means I got enough sleep last night. I know I fell asleep early. I'm laying here in bed with buster laying next to my legs, petting him a little and enjoying the quiet moment.

I finished steaming my laundry and prepared the business deposits. Now I'm rushing out the door. I still haven't managed to leave 15 minutes early (and I was thinking about it) but, I'm pretty happy that I'm leaving on time. It's the closer stop this morning!

I haven't yet replaced the blinking light that broke off the back of the backpack. I'm wearing my blinking shoes and the scooter has the light up wheels. As long as I stay moving I should be very visible. I hope I can get the light up wheels for the new scooter when it comes. It's fun and a great safety feature!

I'm at the stop. I know I left the apt on time. I feel like the bus should have been here by now though. I'm starting to get worried that I missed it.

That could be it down the street. The lights are right. It didn't stop where it'll it normally does though. I get off the bench and move over to the stop to wait for it. Oops! That's not it! It's a motor home.

There it is! That has to be it down the road! It's stopping at the right place.

We've got a different driver today. That explains why the bus was late!

We almost passed some people. Well, I guess we did pass them. The driver either didn't see them or didn't know there was a stop there. They yelled as we went by. The driver heard it and stopped for them.

At Disneyland. We just pulled up. The 43 is already here. I hope it waits. I'm rushing for it It looks like it is waiting!
Wow. I'm the only one that got on from the 460. It waited just for me! That's special!

Buying groceries at mother's market.  I missed the bus.  Sigh.
Fortunately it isn't that far from Mother's to Avalon.  So, I scootered there.

Rented all three apartments!

Mary picked me up we dropped off my deposit at union bank, then walked around the Tuesday morning store for awhile. I bought some fabric spray paints. Maybe I'll make some t-shirts for the kids and I.

We went to pizza port for dinner. I'm disappointed that they don't have vegan cheese. But at least they can make a pizza I can eat and also have a gluten free pizza crust Mary can eat.

Now back home to my place, driving Mary's car. I'll come back down in the morning to pick her up on the way to our yoga retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment