30.7.12

Monday - 7/30/12

Monday - 7/30/12

Having trouble getting myself out of bed. I put on the morning meditations sound track and a bright light and go sit in the bed for a bit. This is good. It's getting me back to thinking in positive terms rather than the "negative" of getting up early.

I've got to do my reports this morning. Though they'll be short. I don't think I'll have a problem getting them done.

I have to make a choice. Tonight is movie Monday's at the segerstrom center. The movie is yentel. On a normal year I'd go to everyone of the Monday night movies. Well, unless it was one I didn't like. I liked yentel. The Monday night series has been fun, but the lack of sleep and trying to get buses home has definitely cut into the enjoyment of it. I used to feel like I had a whole day off when I went to them. Not this year though. On top of all that I feel like I haven't been home... With sleepovers, extra long Monday's and Friday's, being gone both days this weekend and the fact that I may have a double sleepover this week. Well, I'm missing being home. I know coming home right after work I won't get home till 8:30 at the earliest. I won't have the time at home I've been craving no matter what. It will let me get a full nights sleep though. So I'd be ready to use / enjoy tomorrow. It's not like I can change my mind later either. If I want to go I should have the sleeping bag. Being able to lay there all nice and cuddly while watching the movie is part of what makes the experience.

I guess I'll say no to this week's movie and then go to next week's. I really want to see the music man, though that is a long one and may present challenges on getting home.

Hey! I'm leaving on time and get to go to the close-er bus stop. Woo hoo!


Mary takes me bike shopping.
Indian dinner
She drops me off at long beach. I bus home from there. Cold & tires & phone dying

Have ride to burning man!

No comments:

Post a Comment