22.7.12

Sunday - 7/22/12 - A Day At Home

Sunday - 7/22/12

I'm not going to go to yoga class tonight.
I decided to stay home since Jaitri's out of town.  She normally gives me a ride home from Sunday night class.  Without the ride, I'd get home around 1 in the morning.

 I checked into taking the special OC Fair bus home.  I'm sure I could get someone to drop me off at the fairgrounds.  That would've gotten me home earlier, but it'd still be midnight and that's too late with a 3:15am wake up.  So, today is a day for being home!

The cat's racing around the living room like a kitten.  She's playing with every toy I got for her.  She'll play really intensely with a toy, then stop abruptly and lick herself, pretending she had nothing to do with it.  I'm having fun watching her!




I feel really encouraged, like it will happen.  Somehow everything will get paid off, the car will be fixed, and I'll go forward financially free.  It's going to happen.  I feel it in my bones!

The first step is to get everything off the high interest rate loans.  That's going to happen too!  I'm amazed at how much has already managed to move out of the 29.9 (my highest interest) rate loan.  When the transfer from last night comes through, I'll be left with around $4600 at the 29.9 rate.  That's a lot, but it's almost half of what was there at the beginning of this year.  It's going to happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment