26.1.12

Returning The Truck 1/17/12

Tuesday (1/17/12)

I was going to do all kinds of shopping today...  it being the last day I have my friend's truck.  Things got in the way though and I only managed a little.  I guess it will push me into figuring out how to do errands sooner!

I took the truck back to Charles (what a love for letting me borrow it for a week!), and he drove me on to class (again, what a love!  He had already been driving all day).

After class my friend Mary drove me to my daughter's home (aren't friends wonderful?!).  I'm due to babysit at 6 in the morning and I couldn't find a bus route that would get me there by then.  So, sleeping over is the best option.

On Wednesday, when I'm done babysitting, my Son-in-law is going to drive me home...  thus postponing the start of the bus adventure until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment