26.1.12

A Blissful Day 1/25/12

Wednesday (1/25/12)

I don't teach yoga today, which means I get to sleep in and leave later.  Nice to have a bit of a break!

Rose is coming up to go to lunch with me.  We are going to "Our Daily Bread."  The food there is all vegan, all home made and all wonderful!  It's run by a wonderful lady named Eliana (I'm probably spelling it wrong), who is awesome!

The food was great!  I treated myself to a Cajun Chicken Sandwich (remember that it is fake chicken) and a Strawberry / Blueberry Smoothie.  Rose had some kind of pocket thing that had food cooked into the inside.  I know mine was great and she said hers was too!

After lunch, Rose drove me down to my work, which is close to her place.  I'm really enjoying the socialness of riding with people more.   I don't want to put anyone out, but spending that extra time talking with people is absolutely lovely!

Work was quiet, maybe a little too quiet, since I have an apartment to rent and no one came in to rent it.

The bus ride home was great too.  I was listening to the audio book / seminar "The Call To Live A Symbolic Live" by Carolyn Myss.  I really like listening to her.  She touches some of the right strings for me.

One thing I have noticed is that I need to watch how much water I drink while at work.  The bus ride is long and if I took time to go to the bathroom I would have to then wait for a later bus.  So, I need to be prepared to not need to stop.   ;-)

This evening I did need to go, but waited and then I got off at the earlier stop in an attempt to get home sooner.  I am now convinced it gets me home at exactly the same time, since it is a little farther away.  But, that did give me time to finish the audio book and it was still a very enjoyable evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment