19.9.12

Wednesday 9/19/12

Wednesday 9/19/12

On the bus. I'm late. I'm hoping to catch an earlier 43 bus to get to Avalon on time. I think today is the first day since coming back where I've started to feel I'm getting it together.

The couple in the front moved their suitcases so I could sit down. That was really nice of them.

After the majority of the people are off the bus, I move to give the couple room to spread out again. An Asian lady with white hair that tightly pulled back and a bright pink top on, sitting in the seat across the aisle from me just started preaching to the whole bus in a very loud voice! I put my earbuds in and turn on my music. I can still hear her over it. As near as i can tell, she's catholic Now she's singing! Loudly! Now she's back to preaching. She holds the bus hostage for the rest of the trip... Preaching religion. Call me funny, but I don't think holding a bus of people hostage is the way to say that your religion has the answers... And I used to think people talking on their cell phones was annoying!

Off the bus, she walks away from the bus stop with her bright pink top and bright red parasol.

It's past time for the bus to come I'm worried that the same driver will be driving this 43 route tonight. He doesn't seem to care about the schedule and habitually runs 20 minutes late. If I'm right, they switched schedules last week and we will be stuck with him for awhile. It doesn't seem fair though. I know the 43 tends to run late and sometimes, because of circumstances I just can't make the next bus. But that is the exception, not the rule. If his guy's going to run 20 minutes late, well, I'll be missing the bus again and on a regular basis.

The bus arrives. It's at least 20 minutes late. It's a different driver though. I say something to him about this bus always being late. He says it isn't this bus, it's the bus behind us. So, I have gotten on the next 43 because it. Came before the one I'd been waiting for. How funny!

We're miles away from Disneyland when my bus is supposed to leave. That bus is almost always on time too. That means I'll have a half hour or so to wait. So frustrating!

I go to the far stop for the 460, just in case they were running late. I stand here awhile. No luck. I'm tired and hungry and don't have my water. I just want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment