21.9.12

Friday - 9/21/12

Friday - 9/21/12

At least I got enough sleep last night. The alarm is obnoxiously telling me it's time to get up. The cat's sleeping on the rug next to my bed. He takes off running when I get up to turn off the alarm. I sit back down for a little bit. He slowly comes back to his space on the rug.

I'm trying to leave early for the bus stop this morning. It's the first morning I've remembered that I want to do that. I don't have many things I have to do either. So, I may be able to manage it.

Shoot! I forgot to send in a work request and I can't do that from the yoga center and the computer I use for that is turned off!

Here I am, leaving late. Heading off to the farther away, alternate stop. At least I know I'm leaving in time to catch the bus there!

I'm really not feeling it today. The whole bus things Getting to me. I get up early enough on a normal day. This is silly. I remind myself to be grateful. I am really grateful for this chance to work on my finances. I'm grateful I could make a choice to do this. I'm grateful I have a wonderful place to live. I'm grateful I get to teach yoga this morning. Heck, when you think about it, very few people on this planet can say they get to share yoga this morning and I do! How wonderful and awesome is that?! And heck, the lights in my scooter wheels are still awesome too!

I'm crossing the street to the bus stop. There's the bus, coming up the road! I'll make it the light's with me. I didn't think I was that late though. I'm going to have to work on leaving earlier! I'm so grateful I caught the bus!

At the bus stop I've adopted. There's a few bigger pieces of trash. I put my vinyl gloves on, pick up those, look for the bus, pick up some cigarette butts. I think this stop is staying cleaner. That's encouraging. The bench has been tagged in a few spots. Maybe next time I'll bring something and try to clean that off. I wish I could just paint over it with flowers, but that would be considered tagging too.



No comments:

Post a Comment