16.9.12

Sunday - 9/16/12 - showing apartment!

Sunday - 9/16/12

It's 6am. I'm awake. I think I need to sleep longer. It's going to be a long day and I'm worried since I wasn't feeling good yesterday. The cat's crying and running around chasing bits of fluff. I guess I'm awake.

I'm doing photo editing on the eBay pictures I took yesterday. It was a huge thing that I got so many items photo'd after purchasing them It would be bigger if I could get all the photos edited and the items listed this quickly. I'm jazzed about the possibility!

It's time to stop. Prakriti will be here to pick me up in less than an hour. I need to get ready. I'm so grateful that I've got a ride down and back today! It makes everything easier. I'm glad I made a list last night of everything I needed to bring! With being gone for the day and doing different things, it's easy to miss things you need. I need blank CDs for Prakriti and paper for Avalon....

I'm waiting out front. It's not like Prakriti to be late. She's normally early. I hope she remembers that she's taking me to Sunday morning celebration. Well, if she doesn't come, maybe I'll stay home Get more sleep. Oh yeah. I can't do that! If she doesn't come I'd have to turn around and get on a bus and hope I get down there in time for the open house I've got scheduled. I'd miss Sunday morning celebration too, and I want to go to that. Well, she never forgets. So I know she's coming.

There she is! We're on our way! She says if I want to have lunch at mother's with her that she'll drop me off at Avalon afterward. How nice!

At Avalon. I'm printing up layouts and fact sheets for the apartment I'm showing. I'm also blowing up balloons. I want them to put on the rental signs so people know there's an open house. I'm not sure about traveling with them. I started off thinking I need 3 to 6 balloons. Now, I'm working on 9. That way if a few pop on the way, I'll still have enough.

I think I must look funny, pushing along on the scooter with my backpack on and balloons in my hand. They keep annoying me by getting in my face. I 'm working on different ways to hold them. There goes one! The yellow one just popped! I don't have a clue of what popped it. At least I planned for that and have more!

The open house is over. I'm heading back to Avalon. It's getting cooler. I'm regretting leaving my jacket at home.

Leaving Avalon for the yoga center, YS is in his car and offers me a ride. I drop the idea of stopping at Mother's Market for a snack and accept. This feels like luxury! I feel pampered by the universe! We'll be there in time for meditation! Prakriti's taking me home tonight so no more scootering for me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment