20.9.12

Thursday - 9/20/12

Thursday - 9/20/12

It's a day at home! I'm enjoying being here, watching the cat play!

Rather than putting items up on eBay, I'm cleaning up photobucket. I use it for hosting eBay item pictures. I haven't deleted the "sold" items for awhile. I have over 200 to get rid of! I love photobucket. They make it easy to upload item pics and get HTML code to link to them. This is where the site falls down. It's slow and painful trying to clean off these files!

How cute! The cat just dumped over the trash can and then, after "killing" a few papers, he's curled up in it!

Charles is coming over later to pick up a shed one of my tenants wanted to get rid of. I've been planning on working on the backyard. Now is the time, since I can send the green waste off with him for composting!

It's a small patio yard, and I'm done for now. I filled up four small/ medium container with green waste! Things really grew while I was at burning man!

No comments:

Post a Comment