10.9.12

Monday - 9/10/12

Monday - 9/10/12

How did it get to be so late?! I must have been laying in bed trying to wake up for longer than I thought. I've got less than a half hour to get my Monday reports done and get out of here!

Is it Monday? It feels like yesterday was Monday. No. It has to be today.

I've got my clothes packed for tonight and the deposit ready. I'm starting to work on the bills. No. I need to go. I grab the bills, the one out of the scanner and stuff them into my backpack. I'll have to fill them out and email them to the office from the yoga center.

It's taken me forever to get out of here. I'm leaving 8 minutes late. 8 minutes is a bad number. I have to go to the farther away, alternate bus stop. I still might not make it. I have to try though.

Some days the scooter feels like it rolls easily, others it feels sluggish. I don't know what the difference is. It's been feeling sluggish for the last few days. I'm very thankful that today it doesn't feel that way!

It was good of Valadana last night to tell me that she saw my lights from a distance. I now know that with the light up wheels and the lights on my backpack, I am definitely visible!

This is one of those mornings I could see the bus go by in front of me, without me. I decide to visualize something better. I'm spending the trip visualizing my getting to the stop, folding up my scooter, and then having the bus come. I'm keeping that picture in my mind.

There's the bus stop. We'll soon see.

I reach the stop, fold up my scooter and look up. There's the bus! Just like my visualization! Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment