22.8.12

Wednesday 8/22/12

Wednesday 8/22/12

I have to be packed and ready to go today. I don't know when we're leaving. He hasn't responded to my email saying to take his time and he is supposed to pick up my coat from la this afternoon. I assume he'll pick me up after that. I've got to return the car to Tracye too.

Man I've been busy this morning! I'm going to do a bunch of little errands (dropping off the paperwork for this Job, 99 cent store shopping, picking up a few things at trader Joe's, getting money from the bank) on the way to drop off Tracye's car. I just hope I can get back in time to finish packing, shower and be ready!

At the bus stop to come home. There are two people trying to give a cute girl directions how to get somewhere. He says she wants fairview and 17th. The two don't meet, but there are several ways to get from here to that area. As the bus comes, i'm telling her where to get off the bus. She says that sounds like a long way off. It turns out she wants to go to harbor and Westminster. I tell her she needs to take this bus to the stop I'm getting off at and then take the 43 to Westminster. She seems worried about it. I sit with her to make sure she gets off at the right place. I'm telling her about google maps and to use that before you leave home. (she doesn't have a cell phone) it turns out she's 17. I tell her about the 30 day pass she can get for $33. I think she can even get it at Ralph's grocery

Right before we get off there's a Mom hitting her baby girl (has to be about 2) for not behaving. The girl is just being a child. I'm glad to be leaving.


I'm here waiting at the bus stop, inside the freeway. I'm exhausted and starving. I just keep wishing for an earlier bus as I sit here brushing ants off my legs.

Ok. The 460 just passed and didn't stop. How rude was that?! I guess they want you standing right at the sign. I was sitting at the nearby bench though. How rude!

Now the silver line has stopped. I'm tempted to get on. I don't know where it goes though, and I am exhausted. I guess I'll just stand here and wait for the next bus. I'm so tired and hungry. I can't believe I'm going to do more tonight, but I have to if I'm going to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment