5.8.12

Sunday - 8/5/12 - Bike shopping

Sunday - 8/5/12

I'm supposed to be packing for burning man today. I think I have to pass all my things to Charles next weekend and there isn't much time to pack!

I want to go bike shopping though. It's become some kind of journey quest. Trying to find a bike that will work.

I'm doing a web search for bike shops in Norwalk. There's one on studebaker. I call them to make sure they're open. They close at 5 today. I could probably get there by scooter, but it's thee miles so I'm checking to see if there's a bus. Cool! There's not only a bus, it's the 460! My bus pass covers it! That's a no-brainier!

I'm trying to go to the bike shop prepared to take one home. Maybe that'll make the difference and I'll actually take one home. I'm on the way to the garage to look for my helmet and bike lock. I decide to check the cat trap. Oh no! I've caught another cat in the trap. It's feral too. I'll have to call animal control. I think this is the mother of the kitten I've got.aybe now with catching her, I can stop setting the trap. She was one of the major cats I needed to catch.

Not only can't I find my bike lock or helmet, but my mind is on the cat, who needs water. I give up my search for now and go call animal control.

Animal control says they are really busy. If they don't come by 8pm they'll come tomorrow. I tell them if I'm not here they're going to have to call me so I can describe how to find the cat. It's really hard to talk someone through that. I give them Richard's information too, in case he's home when they get here.

Stopped at Richard's place to ask him to help with animal control. I explain to him how to find the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment