10.8.12

Friday - 8/10/12

Friday - 8/10/12

It's 3am. I'm awake. My alarm's set for 3:30. I'm debating getting up or trying to get a little bit more sleep. I decide on the sleep and lay back down.

I'm so glad I packed the eBay item for shipping last night. It was such a hassle to do. It would have been really frustrating to try and do that this morning.

I think Mary and I are going to the fair tonight. I'm trying to make sure I have everything I need for teaching yoga, working at Avalon, riding the bus home (just in case) and going to the fair. I'm bring my day pack with me, clipped to the outside of my regular back pack. That way if we do go to the fair, I can leave my backpack in Mary's car and take the day pack with me.

I've started trying to "force pet" the kitten while he's holed up in the bathroom cabinet. I think that's going to be a really good thing. This way we have more interactions (I'm not waiting till I have a chunk of time) and not all of the interactions are traumatizing. This morning he is at the far back of the bottom cabinet shelf. He hissed at me when I reached in, and any time I get my hand closer to his neck (prime spot for grabbing him) he starts a new round of hissing. In general though he's tolerating it.

There's my 5 minute warning alarm! I'm almost ready too. Woo hoo! It will be the close bus stop today!

Leaving for the bus stop. I have this moment of question. I know I'm on time to go to the farther bus stop. I'm not totally sure I have the time to get to the closer one in time, but I think I do. I head off for that one.

My friend the Disneyland lady just got on. We smile at each other.

We're at the Fullerton park and ride, the last stop before Disneyland, which is the last stop. I'm finding it interesting that 4 of the 10 people on the bus are recognizable as Disney. Employees.

Here at the Disneyland bus stop the 83 bus came by and there are still several people here. I guess they are all waiting for the same bus I'm waiting on, the 43.

The 43 is here and only about 3 people are getting on the bus. How strange. I think only 3 buses come to this stop. Maybe they are waiting for the 470 going back north? But I know the one lady, the slightly heavyset smoker with a pink top falling off her shoulders came down on the 460. Huh. I wonder if she's homeless and just riding buses?



No comments:

Post a Comment