4.8.12

Saturday - 8/4/12 - OC fair!!

Saturday - 8/4/12

460 standing room only. Talking with bus driver about her schedule. She has a 10 hour shift today. She does this part time. She's a photographer too. To go all the way round trip on the 460 is 4 hours!

Got here 15 min after 633 left. Bus stop 1 is in front of the bathrooms and stinks.

It's funny. They have a guy here helping people get on, explaining how to take the bus

The bus is totally full. Standing room only! More people keep coming!

The tour director guy gets on, explains to look for the 633 when you are going home and that the buses leave at 10 minutes after the hour every hour till 12:10pm.

Mary calls while I'm still on the bus. It's too noisy to answer. The second time she called I answered.

We're there. They unloaded us at the side with the ferris wheel. I wasn't expecting that. I call Mary to tell her we unloaded on that side. We can't hear each other well. We've hung up not setting a place to meet. I walk down the corridor someone hands me a small.easy to carry version of the new testament. I continue on, looking for Mary. I stop where the corridor branches. Going any further would be fulish. I call Mary again. It's hard to hear her, but she's saying she's at the ferris wheel. I yell into the phone for her to stay there, that I'll come to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment