6.8.12

Monday - 8/6/12

Monday - 8/6/12

Ok. Taking melatonin last night when I couldn't sleep wasn't a great idea. Too close to when I needed to get up. I can't get the heaviness out. I'm going to have to sleep a few more minutes and hope it works.

Funny! I walked into the bathroom and startled the kitten! He's standing there hissing at me... Telling me not to come in. I'm so glad to see him I decide to give him space to get to a "safe" place, turn around and close the door.

I forgot I had a deposit to prep. I need to do it. It takes time though.

Five minutes before I'm supposed to leave. I just finished preparing the deposit. I'm not dressed though. Rushing to find clothes. I don't feel like I'd really need long johns right now, putting them on though since I'm going to the movie tonight.

I'm ready! I'm late enough I'll go to the alternate stop. Oops! I forgot to attach the sleeping bag to the backpack. Doing that now

Can't find my earbuds. I grab the backup (not as comfortable) pair and head off.

I'm late enough I'm worried I'll miss the bus. I'm still trying though. Going as fast as I can.

That's the bus stop ahead. Something's pulled over just past it! It could be the bus making a timing stop. It's not their normal timing stop though and it looks more like a semi than a bus.

Yep. It's definitely a semi.

I'm at the bus stop now. It's 5:00. If I missed the bus I only missed it by minutes. I didn't see it come. It's still possible I've made it.

It's ten after and no bus has come. I must have missed it. Now all I can do is hope to catch an earlier 43 bus.

I may be in luck! We're pulling into the Disneyland stop and there's a bus Infront of us! I grab my things and practically run off the bus! Wrong bus! It's the 83, not the 43 bus I need. Well, there's still a chance. I sit down on the bench with my backpack still on, prepared to move quickly.

Seven after. I've missed the earlier 43. Now it's just waiting for the one that comes at 18 after and trying to figure the quickest way to the yoga center after that bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment