7.8.12

Tuesday - 8/7/12 - Bike!

Tuesday 8/7/12

Today I'm packing for Burning Man.  I'm just starting.  I'm supposed to have everything ready for Charles to pick up by Saturday.  He's coming over today to pick up his bike and whatever I have ready.  So, I'm scrambling.

Ak!  Charles just called.  He never calls this early!  I told him I'm not ready.  He said to call him when I am ready.  I'm aiming for early afternoon.  I really want to get part of the packing done and send some things off with him.

Widget reminded me the other day that I should have everything in containers (something I didn't have to do when I was in a motorhome.)  The containers I use for holding the eBay items I have listed aren't full right now (yes, I do really need to work on listing things on eBay.)  I've decided to re-arrange things to get some of those containers empty for Burning Man travel.  All my eBay items are numbered with the number stored in my computer in a folder that mirrors which container it's in.  That way when something sells, I can find it and ship it easily and quickly.  As I'm moving the clothes I'm writing down their numbers so I can change the computer entries later.

OK.  I have one container empty.  I'm going to pack this one and then see if I have time to do anything else.  I grab the items that need to be shipped from eBay sales and head back to my apartment.




No comments:

Post a Comment