20.6.12

Wednesday - 6/20/12

6/20/12 - Wednesday

Christina sleeping over.

Woke up around 1am. Can't sleep. Don't want to get up and wake her. After 2 hours finally get up... Too many things going on in my head. Make lists for things that need done Thursday / things that need packed for the retreat.

Finally feel like I could sleep. Go back to bed.

Wake to Christina telling me to get up. She's slept later than normal.

Make pancakes... Paint...

Go check out nature center and park.

Somehow lost an hour! I'd meant to have Christina back by now! Ak! She wants to still have a picnic and I had said we would. So, we have a quick picnic and head off.

I always have a hard time leaving Tracye and the kids. Today, I rush out, well after spending time with Logan and Tracye and the baby chicks. Google maps says there isn't a bus to my work for another 40 minutes, but I think there might be one that I could just barely make.

Google maps was right. No bus. What now? I don't feel like sitting here for that long. I think I'll head down the road.

I'm at the next bus stop. There is still tons of time. I decide to go on. Maybe I'll go to the 99 cent store or goodwill. They're both right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment