13.6.12

Wednesday - 6/13/12

6/13/12 - Wednesday

Can't seem to think of anything but the kitten, who seems to be doing fine.

One of my facebook friends said she'd take care of the kitten while we looked for a home for it.
That's wonderful!  Such a relief!
She's in Laguna.  I didn't want to run the risk of her backing out if I told her I would have trouble getting the kitten to Orange county.  So, I agreed to meet her at Avalon with the kitten.
Now I just have to figure out how to get it there.

I'm not sure if it's allowed to take a cat on a bus or not.
I've decided it's better to try and be circumspect about it.  How am I going to take a kitten with me on a scooter?

I've worked it out.
The kitten is in a box, then I have the box in a bag, hanging off the handlebars of the scooter.  I'll do that with groceries sometimes.
I'm going extra slow in the scooter so the box doesn't bang against the scooter too much.

In the bus, I can occasionally hear the kitten crying.
I don't think anyone else hears it though.  He has a quiet cry and the bus is noisy.

We made it!
2 Scooter rides and 3 bus rides and here the kitten and I are at Avalon!

My friend picked him up and is taking him straight to the vet.  I know he'll be well cared for!
She says she has two different families who would take him.  They will let him make the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment