9.1.13

Wednesday 1/9/2013 - I don't see a way out

Wednesday 1/9/2013

I'm tired, run down.
Tired of dealing with the buses and the lack of sleep.
Tired of dealing with the rain.

I don't see a way out.
I've been praying about this a lot.
I felt called to do a year without my car, but now the year is almost up and I'm tired and I don't see a way out.  So, I've been praying about it.

On a lark, I had filled out and sent off a credit card offer.  Weirdly (I wouldn't give me credit right now), they did send me a card, with a $1500 credit limit.  There isn't much I can do with that, it's not enough to fix the car, or to buy a new car, and I really don't want to go into more debt.  But it's interesting to know that I can get credit and it does have a no interest period.  So, maybe it will help in some way to get a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment