29.11.12

Thursday - 11/29/30 - a day off

Thursday - 11/29/12

I planned on working on eBay today. Early in the morning I did update quite a few ads. I have a lot to go though. eBay adds features or extra definition fields and it's great because they are responding to what buyers want. It's just frustrating being a seller and having to update all of your listings to include the new information.

I'm helping Richard with the album he's converting to digital. I love that he's taken on this project to do! He's almost to where he can do it all without help, but not quite.

It's dark and rainy outside. No wonder I'm lethargic. It's that kind of day. I decide to give myself time off, sit down and read a book. I'm currently reading "the cat who smelled a rat."

Time to go to bed. I ended up reading two books! I'm dreading having rain on my busy Friday and taking the bus in the rain. It's just part of it though, isn't it? I'm very grateful to have a way to get to the yoga center, a way to be able to teach class. I need to focus on that... How wonderful it is and how grateful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment