11.11.12

Sunday - 11/11/12

Sunday - 11/11/12

It's easy to tell that I haven't been home much. I was home all day. I worked on my reports for tomorrow, baked bread, made Indian food for lunch, photoed some eBay items, etc...

It's 4:30 now. I need to leave around 5:45 to catch the bus to the yoga center. My inner world is having a tantrum about leaving. I know I'll enjoy class and I know I need to go, but I SO want to stay home! It doesn't help that it's cold and dark outside. My inner world is arguing that I'll stay both safer and healthier if I stay home.

I'm leaving. It's hard to go. I'd love to just stay home, watch a movie and pet the cat. Buster's saying he'd like that too. I think he gets lonesome when I'm gone for so long. I haven't been to class in a few weeks though, and I do like it and want to support it.

Before I left home, I sat down and looked at my calendar. Next weekend I'm declaring a whole weekend at home. I'll stay home from class then. It's not long enough. I really need 3 to 5 days at home, but it's something. Having two days together when I stay home should be awesome!

I'm taking a bus route that I haven't taken before. I got to leave a half hour later and start off with the 62. It's stop is closer than my "normal" one. I'm not looking forward to the trips to and from the bus. It's already dark and cold out.

At the bus stop for the 62. I suddenly realize why I haven't taken this route before. The next bus I take is the 42! The bus I've been trying to avoid! Oh well. It's too late to change routes now. I'll just have to hope it runs more on time on Sundays. I've got a 20 minute wait between the 42 and the 1. Hopefully that will allow enough flex time for the bus to run late and me to still make it to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment