10.12.12

Monday - 12/10/12

Monday - 12/10/12

It's cold. Buster is curled up, asleep on the bed, laying next to my legs. I'm not ready to get up. I know I'm pretty prepared for this morning, and I have another alarm that'll go off in 15 minutes. I decide to go back to sleep and wait for that one.

I've got my regular reports done and sent off. I was working on a special report, but just realized how late it is. I have to leave it for now and finish it tonight.

I've been trying to leave at 15 after in the morning. That way if I'm a little slow or the bus is a little early, I know I'll still catch it. It's 4:30 when I finally walk it the door. I should still be able to go to the closer bus stop and catch the bus. This is the time I used to leave for there. I make up my mind to head out to that bus stop.

I guess I'd just been trying to trick myself. Once out the gate I automatically turned to go to the farther away stop. I want to know I'll make the bus and this way I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment