17.12.12

Monday - 12/17/12

Monday - 12/17/12

Can't get printer to talk with laptop. One report isn't getting turned in.

Left late. Going to further bus stop.

It's the new bus driver. I kind of hope she isn't our permanent one. I said goodmorning to her. She said nothing back.

Raining.

Not washing DD's car today. Going to wash her car and Mary's the day after Christmas.

Stopped at Mother's Market on the way to the chiropractor That way I'll go out in the rain the least I can

Villa Tuscany is changing banks. This means I'll have a much harder time making deposits. The branches don't seem to be near anything.

Dara and Tina gave me an evergreen thing for the office and one for my home too!

Bought pants for Mom & Me and some things to sell from Goodwill

Bill me later gave me more credit - which just seems funny to me.
Though it will help with my credit score.

Went to the Wilson bus stop. Nice seeing the Christmas lights along the way.

The bus hardly has anyone on it. There are only 9 of us. Two gentleman are sitting in front talking about the one man's kids. He's very proud of them. I'm dozing. The girl in the seat across from me is sleeping with her arms on the backrest bar of the seat in front of her and her head on her arms. The guy in the seat right behind her as well as one of the people in back are doing the exact same thing. It almost looks like a performance art piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment